Manoir is a manufacturer of high alloy tubes and coil for high severity furnace applications.
With manufacturing facilities in France, Britain and China Manoir manufactures centrifugally cast tubes in different proprietary alloys for petrochemical applications including syngas reforming, steam cracking furnaces and direct reduction iron (DRI) markets.
Replacement tubes for ammonia, hydrogen and methanol reformers
Replacement coils for ethylene crackers
DRI cast components
See also Coils and Tubes
Boustead International Heaters (BIH) is a world leader in the design and supply of Direct Fired Heaters, Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRUs), Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs), Once Through Steam Generators (OTSGs) and specialists in the design of Steam Methane Reformers and Autothermal Reformers for the Syngas market.
Our products include:
- Fired Heaters for all petroleum and petrochemical applications
- Ethylene Cracking Furnaces
- Fired Heater revamps including FAST tracked rebuilds
- NOx reduction systems for heaters
- High Temperature, reforming and pyrolysis furnaces including styrene steam superheaters, EDC crackers, steam reformers and acetic acid crackers
- Waste Heat Recovery Units
- Engineering Studies
- OTSG & HRSG
- SMR & ATR furnaces for Hydrogen, Ammonia and Methanol
See also Fired Heaters, Furnaces and NOx Reduction