Manoir is a manufacturer of high alloy tubes and coil for high severity furnace applications.
With manufacturing facilities in France, Britain and China Manoir manufactures centrifugally cast tubes in different proprietary alloys for petrochemical applications including syngas reforming, steam cracking furnaces and direct reduction iron (DRI) markets.
Replacement tubes for ammonia, hydrogen and methanol reformers
Replacement coils for ethylene crackers
DRI cast components
See also Coils and Tubes
For more than 70 years, Heurtey PetroChem Solutions, also known as Petro-Chem Development Co. in North America, is a world leader in the design and supply of process furnaces for refining, petrochemicals, syngas and hydrogen markets throughout the world. Petro-Chem fired heaters are designed to meet the highest standards of quality and operability.
Our products include:
- Fired Heaters for all petroleum and petrochemical applications
- Ethylene Cracking Furnaces
- Fired Heater revamps including FAST tracked rebuilds
- NOx reduction systems for heaters
- High Temperature, reforming and pyrolysis furnaces including styrene steam superheaters, EDC crackers, steam reformers and acetic acid crackers
See also Fired Heaters, Furnaces and NOx Reduction