Schenck Process LLC
Schenck Process LLC (formerly Stock Equipment Company) are world leaders in reliable and dependable coal feeding systems to all industries firing coal in their combustion processes. Their systems include:
- Coal Feeders and Coal Scales
- Burner Line Valves and Bulk Material Valves
- Furnace Temperature Measurement Equipment
- ESP Controls and Transformer Rectifiers
- Vibrating screens for the mining industry
- Banana screens - single and double deck
- Horizontal screens
- Iron ore, gold, diamond, etc.
- Grizzly screens
Train Loading System (TLO)
- Train loadout systems for this mining industry
See also Coal Feeders & Scales, Screens
Aumund Group is a global manufacturer of conveying and storage equipment for a wide range of bulk materials with differing characteristics.
Aumund Group comprises three separate brands:
Aumund has extensive experience in cement, mining and metallurgy, chemicals and fertilizer, power plants and mineral and ore handling.
Aumund products include:
- Bucket Elevators
- Apron Feeders
- Pan conveyors
- Rotary discharge systems for silos
Schade is a leading manufacturer of stacking and reclaiming equipment for bulk material stockyards and blending beds.
Schade products include:
- Stacker, Reclaimers
- Longitudinal Stockyards
- Circular Stockyards
- Storage and blending systems
- Railcar unloading systems
Samson Materials Handling Ltd.
A member of the Aumund Group, Samson manufacture a comprehensive range of mobile material handling solutions dedicated to the reliable intake, storage and export of general bulk cargoes.
Products and systems include:
- Mobile material feeder to receive bulk materials directly from tipping trucks and loading shovels
- Severe duty globe style control valves O.75" through 20" ANSI Class 150 through 4500
- Stormajor ® Boom Feeder for stock piling, barge loading and rail car loading
- Mobile solutions for ports and terminals
- Mobile ship loader
- Eco Hopper is a travelling dust controlled grab unloading hopper. Perfect for ecologically sensitive areas for the efficient import of dry bulk cargoes
See also Ash Handling Systems, Apron Feeders, Bucket Elevators, Conveyors, Pan Conveyors, Ship Loaders, Stack/Reclaimer